‘It’s the most wonderful time…of the year’! I ruddy love Xmas. And now I’ve just finished watching ‘It’s A Wonderful Life’ for the 2nd time and ‘Elf’ is about to get its 3rd viewing, I am officially in full festive mode. It’s been a busy couple of months at work…sooo much going on, but I didn’t actually get in the mood until I did several of the following….so if you’re not quite there yet try some of the below…here’s whats been happening…
1) Xmas Light Switch Ons:
2) Attend Festive Ball:
Angel Charity Ball:
3) Buy a Tree and SNOW SPRAY. (Not full length tree shot as embarrassingly small…)
4) Xmas Jumpers at any possible opportunity. Ideally combined with Ice Skating. And mulled wine.
Ice Skating-Natural History Museum, London
6) Take picture of Reindeer. Living or not.
7) Receive crap secret santa….
8) Give crap secret santa….
9) Get massively irritated by one particular Xmas Song. Sorry Sir Paul.